Chapter Meetings (scroll down for Events)
The following is a list of our scheduled chapter meetings this year. Typically, we meet for lunch the first Thursday of the month, except for summer months. Detailed meeting invitations with program information are distributed to members by email.
Unless otherwise stated, meetings are held at Pappadeaux’s Seafood Kitchen, located at 2410 Richmond Ave., Houston, TX 77098. Networking is from 11:30 am - Noon. Presentation and lunch is from 12:00 to 1:00 pm.
Monthly Chapter Lunch Meeting Dates for the 2018 - 2019 year:
- September 6, 2018 "Rules of Engagement: How to Improve your Engagement Contracts" Kieran Wheeler, Attorney
- October 4, 2018 "Healthcare: The Crippling of America's Future" Catherine Lightfoot, Director, EEPB P.C.
- November 1, 2018 "Forensic Expert Witness Association" John McReynolds, Robert James & Robert Burnham
- February 7, 2019 (Speaker TBA)
- March 7, 2019 (Speaker TBA)
- April 4, 2019 (Speaker TBA
- May 9, 2019 (Speaker TBA)